Enrolments Welcome!

You are welcome to enrol your children at Rollins Primary School. To enrol children must be at least 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year they commence school. To enrol your child please complete an enrolment form and provide the school with a copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunisation certificate or statement. The enrolment forms are available from the school office or can be downloaded from the link below.

Click Enrolment Pack 2019 to download an enrolment form.

Immunisation Program

When enrolling a child in primary school, parents must provide the child’s Immunisation Status Certificate. This shows whether a child has been immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, whooping cough and haemophilus influenza type B.

It is compulsory to present a School Entry Immunisation Certificate when enrolling your child in primary school in Victoria. The following are two options available to obtaining this before enrolling your child at school;

*      Parents will automatically receive a history statement from the  Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) after your child has completed the 4 year old vaccine schedule and has completed all childhood immunisations required.  On the bottom of the page it should state: “This child has received all vaccines required by 5 years of age”.  Provided this statement appears it will be accepted as a school entry immunisation certificate in Victoria.

*      Parents whose child’s immunisation records are incomplete, missing or your child has never been vaccinated can contact their local council immunisation service (i.e. Corio Community Centre) who will be able to assist you in obtaining a school entry immunisation certificate.

Children who are not immunised can still attend school. If an outbreak of an infectious disease occurs at the school they will be sent home until the danger has passed.

We welcome all enquiries and appointments may be made at any time to tour the school with the Principal.


Starting School

When do I need to enrol my child?
In order to ensure a place for your child at Rollins Primary School, the enrolment form needs to be completed and given to the school office as early as possible during the preceding year. To guarantee our entitlement of teachers and allow the school to plan for the following year, all enrolments should be received by 1st August.

What do I need to bring to the school to enrol my child?

  • A completed enrolment form and, if applicable, medication form.
  • Your child’s birth certificate
  • An immunisation certificate from the Australian Immunisation Registry.

How do I know if my child is eligible to commence school?
To be eligible for admission to a primary school, a child must be a least five years of age by 30th April of the year in which admission is sought. Only Australian citizens or students with the designated visas are eligible for admission. An overseas student cannot be enrolled until he/she resides in Australia.


International Students

Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you ever make.  Rollins Primary School provides a supportive and caring environment for you children, and is accredited to enrol International Fee Paying students.

How do I apply?

To apply for placement at a Victorian Government school, students should complete a Full Fee-Paying International Students Application form. Certified copies of relevant documents must accompany the application form. Official translations of documents into English must also be included with the application.  You will be required to present original passports and visa documents upon acceptance.

Prospective student’s first point of call should be the Victorian Government International Student Division.

For information, please go to: